Amelia County Middle School
Relay for Life
Here is how you can help!!
Students & Faculty:
- Hat Day – Every Friday – Pay $1.00 to wear your favorite hat.
May 8, 15, 22, 29
- Quarters for a cure – Students are asked to collect as many quarters as possible. Containers will be placed in your classrooms. The class that collects the most quarters will win a pizza party. They will also get input on the “Eary surprise”. Last year he dyed his hair? What will he do this year? Have to wait and see…..
- “Cancer Sucks” Lollipops – Will be available at lunch for purchase. Pick a mystery color and your lollipop could either be FREE, 25¢, 50¢, or 75¢. The cost depends upon the color chosen. Hint: Purple sticks are Free. Lollipops will be sold beginning May 12th.
- Movie Night – Date TBD – Purchase your ticket for movie and popcorn. Immediately after school in the cafeteria. Movie TBD. More details to follow.
Parents, Students & Faculty:
- Pig in a Poke Raffle – ACMS will raffle off a number of services and/or goodies. Don’t miss your chance to win. More information to follow.
- Jeans Day – Any day of the week… All week…. Doesn’t matter. Pay $5.00 per day. Fridays and proctor days are FREE!
- Donations & Participation – We would love for you to join in on our many efforts to raise funds for Relay for Life. Any and all donations will be accepted towards this worthy cause.
Thank you for support in the fight against cancer!